The "Days of German dual vocational education in the Urals" ended at the RSVPU
On December 11, 2020, the RSVPU hosted an international scientific and practical conference in an online format, completing the series of events "Days of German dual vocational education in the Urals".
The conference is held within the the "Year of Germany in Russia". The Year of Germany in Russia is a prestigious political and social project, which is being carried out in cooperation with the Goethe-Institut, the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Russian Federation, and the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce.
The conference participants were welcomed by the Attaché of the Federal Republic of Germany in Yekaterinburg Nicole Steinhauer; Anton Lyzhin, Vice-Rector for Scientific, Innovation Policy and External Relations, RSVPU; Thomas Henchel, head of WFS Bildungs GUG; Natalia Lomovtseva, the director of the Institute of continuous studying.
The following topics were discussed at the conference:
- Dual vocational training in small and large companies: similarities and differences;
- Interdepartmental interaction of organizations participating in the process of implementing dual education;
- Curriculum and evaluation of practical training modules;
- Dual education in an era of changes: dual education and new professions, solving issues of the educational process in the age of digitalization;
- Students as the center of the educational process.
- German educational organization WFS Bildungs GUG in cooperation with the international educational agency Agentur fur internationale Bildungszusammenarbeit ("Agency for International Cooperation in Education Development", Germany);
- Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University (RGPPU).
The informational partner of the conference was an educational online platform SKLAD / obrazovanie.